Your Super site comes with a lot of SEO optimizations built in. These include:
- Sitemaps (generated from pages you add to Super)
- Title (from Notion page title)
- Description (from first Text, Quote or H3 block on a page or description of a database page)
- Image (from Notion page cover)
- Site language
- robots.txt (can disable search engine indexing)
- OG tags for social sharing
Disabling search engine indexing will ask search engines like Google or DuckDuckGo not to crawl your site. This is useful if you would not like your site to appear in search results.
Search engine indexing can be configured from the "Options" page in the site editor. See Configuring a site.
SEO and social sharing tags can be overridden on a per page basis. You can override the defaults by clicking "Edit SEO settings" or the globe icon on a page row in the "Pages" page.