Super Analytics is privacy-friendly and requires no setup. Metrics include unique visitors, total visits, bounce rate, duration, sources, referrer, outbound link clicks and more. Pricing is based on monthly page views, making it an affordable and valuable analytics tool for your business.
With Super Analytics you get access to a beautiful new dashboard that helps you learn more about your website traffic–enabling you to optimize content and make data-driven decisions. Unlike Google Analytics, which can be complex, Super's analytics is user-friendly, making adapting and usage a breeze.
Get Super Analytics
How to get started with Analytics
It’s really easy to enable analytics on your site, no complicated setup or configuration is required. Once you enable analytics, Super will start collecting data about your site traffic.
- Log into Super and open the site you want to enable analytics on
- Click into the Analytics page using the bottom button on the sidebar
- Click Enable Analytics and confirm pricing
Open Super Dashboard
Analytics for insights and peace of mind
Privacy-focused analytics are important for you as a website owner and your site visitors. By using analytics tools that prioritize privacy, you can provide a better user experience for your visitors by ensuring their personal data is not compromised. This can increase trust and loyalty from visitors, leading to increased traffic and revenue.
In addition, by respecting the privacy of your visitors, you can demonstrate a commitment to ethical business practices and differentiate yourself from competitors who may not prioritize privacy.
Accessing Your Analytics Data
Once you've enabled Super Analytics on your website, you can access your analytics data. There is an overview of your site’s performance in the Site section of the Dashboard and You can click on the charts to access the detailed view, or by clicking on the Analytics button on the sidebar.
Here are the metrics you'll have access to:
- Unique Visitors: The total amount of unique users that have viewed your site. This helps you understand how many people are visiting your site, giving you an idea of your site's reach and popularity.
- Total Sessions: A session represents a collection of sequential page views with at least 30 minutes of inactivity between each view. This metric helps you understand how often your site is being accessed, providing insight into the overall engagement of your audience.
- Total Views: The total amount of individual pages viewed on your site. This metric gives you insight into which pages are most viewed, helping you optimize your site's content.
- Bounce Rate: The percentage of unique visitors who leave your site after interacting with only one page on your site. This metric helps you understand how engaging your site is to visitors. A high bounce rate may indicate that visitors are not finding your site useful or interesting.
- Duration: The average time spent on your site. This metric gives you insight into how engaging your site is to visitors. The longer visitors spend on your site, the more likely they find it useful or interesting.
- Views per Visit: The average amount of pages viewed per user visit, including multiple views of the same page. This metric helps you understand how much of your site visitors are engaging with, and can help you optimize your site's navigation and content.
- Sources: This is the origin or channel through which a visitor arrives at your website, such as social media, search engines, direct traffic, or email campaigns. This metric helps you understand where your traffic is coming from, allowing you to optimize your marketing efforts.
- Referrer: This is the specific web page a visitor was on before navigating to your website. This metric helps you understand which external sources drive traffic to your site, allowing you to optimize your marketing efforts.
- Outbound Link Clicks: These are the links on your site that lead visitors away from your website to a different domain. This metric helps you understand which links are the most popular, allowing you to optimize your site's content and external links.
- Pages: These are the pages on your site that receive traffic. This metric helps you understand which pages are the most popular, allowing you to optimize your site's content and navigation.
- Country / City: The countries and cities from which visitors are viewing your website. This metric helps you understand the geographic reach of your site, allowing you to optimize your marketing efforts and tailor your content to specific regions.
- Device / OS: The devices and operating systems that visitors are using to view your website. This metric helps you understand the technical capabilities of your audience, allowing you to optimize your site's design and functionality.
- Browser: The browsers that visitors are using to view your website. This metric helps you understand the technical capabilities of your audience, allowing you to optimize your site's design and functionality.
- Date & Time Heat-Map: See what days and times receive the most traffic. This metric helps you understand when your site is the most popular, allowing you to optimize your marketing efforts and schedule content updates for optimal engagement.
Why use Super Analytics over other analytics tools
Super Analytics is already fully integrated into Super as a first-party tool — no need to set up other complicated tools, and it is ad-blocker resistant and GDPR Compliant.
Privacy friendly analytics
By using privacy-focused analytics, you can provide a better user experience for your visitors by protecting their personal information. This can help build trust and loyalty, leading to increased traffic and revenue for your business. Prioritizing privacy also demonstrates a commitment to ethical business practices and sets you apart from competitors who may not value privacy.
No setup required
Enabling analytics on your site is quick and easy with Super Analytics. Unlike other tools that require complicated setup or configuration, all you have to do is click the "Enable Analytics" button. This eliminates any headaches associated with setting up analytics and allows you to start collecting data immediately.
Super Analytics is seamlessly integrated as a first-party tool, which means it is highly resistant to ad-blockers and provides accurate data. This makes it a powerful data analysis tool that can help you make better business decisions.
With Super Analytics, you can access valuable insights into your website traffic, user demographics, and behavior patterns. This information can be used to optimize your website's content, improve your marketing campaigns, and ultimately grow your business.
Super Analytics provides precise and worldwide insights into your website's traffic, giving you the power to make informed decisions based on data. By analyzing data from around the globe, you can gain valuable insights into your audience and their behavior. You can make data-driven decisions that will help you optimize your website's performance and improve the user experience.
With our powerful analytics and reporting capabilities, you'll be able to monitor key metrics and track trends over time, giving you a more complete picture of your website's performance.
Pricing to suit you as you scale
Super Analytics starts at just $10/m for 10,000 page views and you can enable it on as many sites as you want for no extra cost! Pricing tiers are based on the combined page views of all your analytics enabled websites. When you reach a higher tier, your billing will automatically adjust. Most sites will fall into Tier 1.
Monthly Page Views
Yearly (2 months free)
Yearly page views
Grow your traffic with Super Analytics
We hope that with your Super site and Super Analytics, you can fine-tune the performance of your site and increase your traffic and business success.
Please reach out to Support if you have questions or concerns about Analytics Pricing and which Tier your site might fall into.
Get Super Analytics